Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm, Saturday 10am to 4pm.
*Calls cost 10p per minute from a fixed BT landline, for mobiles and other networks charges may vary.
Call 0871 277 5599**
Have your card to hand
Choose option 3 and then option 4
Enter your 16 digit card number and press the “#” key
Enter your date of birth (ddmmyy) and press the # key
Enter your expiry date on your card (mmyy) and press the # key
Enter your security code (You set this up when applying for the card)
Your PIN will then be given
If you can’t remember your eight digit security code, visit the Members’ Area and click on ‘Forgotten Security Code’ or contact Customer Services.
1. By Debit card
- Make a simple payment whilst signing up
- Card and personal details are processed securely, protected by Verisign
- This payment process can be used regardless of which tariff you are choosing to go for
If you don’t have a debit card to hand right now, you can use the application status tracker after applying to pay for your card online.
You’ll then need the ten digit application reference number that appeared on the confirmation email or letter that Cashplus sent when you applied.
2. By text (SMS)
If you’ve chosen a Pay Monthly or Pay As You Go card, you can pay for your card quickly and easily by text:
- Choose ‘Pay by text’ when you apply, then follow the simple instructions onscreen, including texting the word ‘CARD’ to 07797 800601. All texts are charged at the standard text message rate set by your mobile phone provider
- You’ll receive a text message containing an eight character payment confirmation code
- Just enter this code into the box as directed
- Your mobile phone bill will be charged a fee of £5
- Any amount due back to you will be credited to your ClearCash card’s icount
- Your card will then be with you in just 3-5 working days
3. Pay later if you prefer to use cash:
Choose ‘Pay later’ when you apply:
- Cashplus will then send you a payment letter via post and email
- Take it to any UK Post Office® branch to pay
- Your card will then be with you in 3-5 days
- Works for any price plan whether Pay Monthly or Pay As You Go
Lost your letter or it hasn’t arrived? No problem – order a new copy online or contact our customer services team.
Don’t forget you can go back at any time and pay online with a debit card.
• Post Office load – one working day, although top-ups made on a Saturday or bank holiday will take an extra working day
• Epay load – same day
• Bank Transfer* – usually loaded to your card within the next working day unless made by faster payments
ClearCash Card Functions
To have the latest information on your account sent to your mobile phone by Cashplus, just:
BALANCE – to get your balance details
LASTTRANS- to get your last five transactions
STATUS- to check up on the status of your application
TO: +447797 800 601
Each text costs your usual network tariff plus 25p which will be charged to your mobile phone.
For further information on limits please see the ClearCash card Fee Details.
The maximum you can withdraw per day is £250 for Express Access cardholders and £500 per day for Total Access cardholders.
Payments will be under the name of APS Financial Limited, and are serviced by them on our behalf.
Problems with your card
You can contact the Lost and Stolen number on 0871 277 5599** (Available 24 hours. Calls may be recorded).
In the event of transactions on your card which were not carried out by yourself we will refund those transactions provided you have used the card in line with our Terms and Conditions.
- Your card is damaged
- There are no funds left on your card – you may need to load more money if you wish to make a purchase
- We have blocked the card for security purposes or on your instructions
- The card has expired – please check the expiry date on the card itself
Call the customer service team on 0871 277 5599** (+44 207 153 8940 from outside the UK). Calls may be recorded.
Alternatively visit the contact us page to find out more information.
If you cancel your ClearCash card, we will arrange for any unused funds on your cancelled ClearCash card to be refunded to you. This will be done once all transactions and fees have been deducted, including an account closure fee if applicable.
You will not be entitled to a refund of money you have already spent on transactions authorised or pending, or any fees for use of the card before the card is cancelled or expires.
If you wish to cancel your ClearCash prepaid card please follow the instructions in the Terms and Conditions.
We request that you do this as soon as possible after your details change to ensure you do not miss out on important communications from us.
Your new card will be sent to your current address and a ClearCash prepaid card renewal fee will be charged to your account on, or shortly after, the date that your replacement prepaid card is issued. Your renewal card will be activated for use.
The new ClearCash prepaid MasterCard card will be linked to your Members’ Area and any current balance will be available to use.
Alternatively, visit the Members Area and see if there’s an ‘Upgrade your account’ button… if there is, you currently have an Express Access account, so you should upgrade. Or just call us.
You can also tell if you have Total Access if:
• You can top up your account using your bank account or you have your wages paid directly to your ClearCash account
|Express access||Total access|
|Maximum top up||£2,000||£5,000|
|Maximum annual top up/spend||£2,000||Unlimited|
|Maximum spend per transaction||£800||Available balance|
|Maximum ATM withdrawals per day||£250||£500|
|Maximum ATM withdrawals per year||£800||Unlimited|
|Maximum additional cards||X||4|
|Top up: bank transfer||X|
|Top up: wages payment||X|
|Top up: Post Office or retail outlets|
ONE of the documents listed in the ‘ID’ column.
If we need to verify your identity and your address, please provide either:
TWO certified copies from the ‘ID’ column shown below, or
ONE certified document from the ‘ID’ column and ONE document from either the ‘Financial statements’ or ‘Other’ column.
|A. ID – certified copy (NOT Originals):||B. Financial statements – original:||C. Other – original:|
|UK Driver’s Licence, Provisional or Full (both card and paper parts)||Bank or building society statement||Utility bill|
|EU Driver’s Licence||Credit card/store card statement||Council tax bill|
|Passport||Inland Revenue/HMRC Correspondence (i.e. confirmation of tax code or NI number)||Council rent card or mortgage statement|
|EEA member state ID card||Tenancy agreement from a council or housing association|
|Home insurance certificate|
Please check the ClearCash Members Area to confirm whether we need proof of identification, proof of address, or both.
Please note that all bills and statements must have been sent to you in the post and must show your name, address and, if applicable, account number. Sorry, but we can’t accept print-outs from the internet.