ClearCash’s Direct Debit service provided by APS who market under the Cashplus brand is a convenient way to pay your bills. Many organisations offer discounts to customers who pay by Direct Debit so this service could help you make savings too.
These following bonus features make the Direct Debit service more rewarding:
- Insufficient fund alerts
If you are running low on funds in your icount and have a Direct Debit payment due, we will alert you in advance to give you time to top up.
- No Penalty Fees
If a Direct Debit payment bounces, we don’t charge you a penalty fee, meaning you could be saving as much as £25 per unpaid Direct Debit.
- Debit Protect™† – as a cardholder of an APS operated card, customers can be automatically approved for an instant loan of up to £1,000, guaranteed to cover a Direct Debit payment if you’re short. Check the Members’ Area to see if you’re already approved or look out for a text or email from us.
How to set up a Direct Debit
Most organisations provide you with instructions on how to set up a Direct Debit with them. In order to set up a Direct Debit you will need the following information:
- Your unique Account Number (If you’re an existing customer, you’ll find this in the online Members’ Area under ‘Account details’, on your card or on the account documentation you received with the card)
- The Sort Code: (08-71-99)
- ‘Bank name’: APS Financial Ltd, the company that issued and operates the card on our behalf
- ‘Bank address’: PO Box 52768, London, EC3P 3WR
You will receive an email confirmation each time you set up a Direct Debit.
Standing Orders and Bill Payments
In addition to Direct Debits, ClearCash can also help you set up Standing Orders and manage your bill payments. Click Here to read more about bill payment services.
Sign up for a ClearCash prepaid MasterCard now and you can make use of the Direct Debit and bill payment services.Signup now
*Subject to terms and conditions, available online, including applicant providing acceptable ID, being resident in the UK, & aged 18 years+. Card and usage fees apply. ClearCash is issued by APS Financial Ltd (AFL) pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. AFL is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money. Cards are serviced by Advanced Payment Solutions Ltd (APS) which operates the card on behalf of AFL. AFL and APS registered address is 6th Floor, One London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB. Registered in England and Wales under company numbers 06029941 & 04947027 respectively. Cashplus is a registered trademark of APS. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. The Post Office® and Post Office symbol are registered trademarks of Post Office Ltd.
© 2013 ClearCash Limited, Nelson House, Park Road, Timperley, Cheshire, WA14 5BZ: Registered in England No. 2441375
**Calls will cost 10p per minute from BT landlines and may be recorded. Call charges from other networks or from outside the UK may vary.