The ClearCash Prepaid MasterCard® card and icount may look similar to a credit or debit card, but it has a number of differences which can help you manage your money better and you could even improve your credit rating by adding Creditbuilder™† to your prepaid account.
Our application process is quick and easy and no credit checks are undertaken*.
The ClearCash card is accepted wherever you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark. You can use it in shops, restaurants and online. Every purchase you make using ClearCash will be covered by a FREE purchase protection policy. You can even use it to withdraw cash from ATM machines in the UK and abroad. Please note, ATM withdrawal fees do apply. Please see our fees page for further information. Below are just a few features of ClearCash which make it the perfect alternative to a bank account.
- Your own unique account number and sort code
- Your own online icount which allows you to manage your funds, payments and spending
- Direct Debit and Standing Orders* as well as a bill payment facility*
- Ability to make and receive one off payments
- Additional cardholders* from as young as 13 (ideal for parental control spending)
- Credit Building facility through Creditbuilder (available on our Pay Monthly tariff for Total Access cardholders)
- Ability to load your card by BACS*, Epay, the Post Office and over 1600 Cashplus approved retailers across the UK.
ClearCash also offers you access to a secure and dedicated online Members’ Area where you can:
- Activate your card
- Update your personal details
- Track your spending patterns
- Make or arrange payments
- Add additional cardholders*
- Check your balance
- Review your spending
Accounts are serviced under the name of Cashplus by APS. So some communications will come from Cashplus.Sign up for ClearCash
Apply for a ClearCash card today, or get more advice by speaking to one of our friendly advisors right now**.